All content on www.actioncambysony.com is sent to www.actioncambysony.com via email or is available in various places on the Internet and is believed to be in the public domain. The content (including images and videos) posted is uploaded for posting within your rights in accordance with the U.S. hte. Copyright Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code)
www.actioncambysony.com complies with 17 U.S.C. 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to notices of infringement and take appropriate action under the Digital Millennium Copy Right Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws
If your copyrighted material has been posted on www.actioncambysony.com or if a link to your copyrighted material is returned via a search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication detailing the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent the information contained on our site in violation of your copyright. We recommend that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence from a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner and an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- You must identify in sufficient detail that the claimed copyrighted work has been infringed and include at least one search term in which the material appears in the search results www.actioncambysony.com
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please contact us (see contact page) we will respond to your email as soon as possible.